Due to the generous support from our sponsors, a limited number of partial scholarships are available. Scholarships are typically $200 applied toward tuition; however, the amount depends upon demand and availability of funds.
Preference is given to scholarship applicants from community-based organizations (as opposed to state or federal agencies and communities/counties) sending two or more participants to CDI. We recognize the benefits of having multiple people from the same community attending CDI. We generally award scholarships on a first-come, first-serve basis, but will award scholarship applications on a rolling basis, notifying you of the decision within two weeks of your application. We encourage you to apply early, as the number awarded is limited.
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following information and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date of application
- Name, address, email, and telephone contact information
- Year of training (One, Two, or Three)
- Are other members of your community or organization part of this application? (If so, please list all to be considered)
- Why do you need a scholarship?
- Briefly explain how you (and your team members, if applicable) expect to benefit from participating in CDI